January 23, 2019 | Morgen S. Cvetko The beginning of spring semester also means the beginning of spring sports for Coastal Carolina University. The Coastal Carolina women's lacrosse team is one of the many teams excitingly waiting for the season to start. Head coach Kristen Selvage is also excited for the season and is hoping to win the conference championship this year. “I am beyond excited – I live for it,” Selvage said. Madeline Bromley, senior attacker and team captain, is also excited. “We have back our entire line up minus on, so we are picking up right where we left off, I am very excited,” Bromley said. The women lacrosse team will take on Old Dominion University on Feb. 9th, at Brooks Stadium. The ladies last saw Old Dominion in 2017, where they were defeated by one. The CCU ladies are hoping for a different outcome this season. There was a lot of talk of rings ...
Comments
Post a Comment